Local Cemetery Information
The Cedar Falls Municipal Cemetery Division manages three cemeteries:
These cemeteries are under the supervision of the Cedar Falls Park Department. The office is located at 2200 Technology Parkway in the industrial park. Office hours are from 7:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday, and by appointment. (319) 273-8628.
- Fairview Cemetery is located at the corners of 12th St. and Division.
- Greenwood Cemetery is located at the end of College St. north of W. First St.
- Hillside Cemetery is located 1/2 mile west of Hwy. 218 North on Lone Tree Rd.
Catholic Cemeteries of Waterloo manages the following cemeteries:
- Garden of Memories (Earth & Mausoleum Committal ) Located at 3669 Logan Ave., Waterloo, Iowa 50703. (319) 233-6136
- Cedar Valley Memorial Gardens Located on Waverly Rd., just north of Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613. (319) 233-6136
- Waterloo Cemetery Located at 1830 Kimball Ave., Waterloo, Iowa 50701. (319) 232-4751
- Elmwood Cemetery Located at 226 Elmwood St., Waterloo, Iowa 50701. (319) 232-2348
- Waterloo Memorial Park Cemetery Located at 3430 W. Fourth St., Waterloo, Iowa 50701. (319) 232-4165
- Fairview Cemetery(Waterloo) Located at 611 Fairview Ave., Waterloo, Iowa 50703. (319) 234-8621
For information on both cemeteries, please call (319) 233-0746
- Mt. Olivet Cemetery Located at the corner of San Marnan Dr. and West Fourth St., Waterloo, Iowa 50701.
- Calvary Cemetery Located at the corner of Falls Ave. and Fletcher Ave., Waterloo, Iowa 50701.
There are other cemeteries in the outlying area. These include: Hillcrest Cemetery, Mt. Vernon Township Cemetery, Washington Chapel Cemetery, Fredsville Lutheran Cemetery, Zion Lutheran Cemetery, Elmwood Cemetery-Dike and Highland Cemetery. Contact us for more information regarding these cemeteries.
Dahl - Van Hove - Schoof Funeral Home & Cremation Service
1825 W 12TH ST